Thursday, February 9, 2012

What's a Girl to Do without a COMPUTER?!?!?!

I don't know how we survive in this day and age without computers or internet....but I have for the past month!!

Ok, not totally - since I sit on computer all day at work and I have a smart phone that I am able to access most everything on.....but I have been unable to blog.

Here's the short, uninteresting story...

Our modem went bad....
      We thought it was our laptop giving us issues.....
             My tech savvy hubby thought he'd do a factory reset on our laptop.....
                 Windows wouldn't reload......
                        Found out their is a lawsuit out on our computer because when you do a reset -  
                        windows crashes (go figure :))........
                               Then we found out it was our modem and not our computer...

Now no internet or computer!!!

We have AT&T coming out next week, hooking us up with a new fancy shmancy modem and super fast internet.  Hopefully by then the computer will be fixed as well.

BUT.....for now I'm back to blogging thanks to a day with no distractions, a computer and internet!!!!

                               

No comments:

Post a Comment