Sunday, November 20, 2011

It's a Makeover!

I love makeovers of all kinds!  I love watching all the TV shows that reveal new and better things.  I love it all - home makeovers, beauty  makeovers, weight makeovers and even fashion makeovers!  I love seeing things "become beautiful".  So today, I am introducing my new blog - made over!

Welcome!

So why the makeover?

There is something about creating something with your own hands that makes you feel accomplished.  I love to attempt and try new things!  A year ago, I decided  to try my hand at soap making.  I was pretty easy and so much fun!
 (Warning:  There are dangers in working with lye in soap making, please read on all dangers before attempting yourself)
A couple of weeks ago, I was able to sell my products for the first time at an event our church hosted.  It was a blast, and I actually made money!  I recently decided to open my own etsy store!

So, here's my new blog to go along with my new etsy store!  Feel free to visit often!

www.etsy.com/shop/sarahssoapandcrafts

(I am still going to post about my weight struggles, they will just be under the "my weight struggle" button at the top)

No comments:

Post a Comment