Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just attended a wonderful thanksgiving eve service at our church.  It was a testimony of all God has done in individuals lives and the life of our church!  Thank you Jesus!

This Thanksgiving I have so much to thank my Savior for...

I am thankful that He loves me no matter what.

I am thankful that He has given me a husband who loves me no matter what, who is incredibly giving both to his family and to others.

I am thankful that He has given me four beautiful children who have all chosen to have a relationship with Him.

I am thankful for the church family He has given me with people who love and accept me no matter what.

I am thankful for the family he allowed me to grow up in, who taught me to know and love Him.

I am thankful he gave me the family I married in to, who all have the same love for Jesus I do.

I am thankful that he gave me a grandma who prays for me daily.

I am thankful He knows what I need even when I don't.

But most of all, I am thankful that He gave His Life for me, so I could live with Him forever!


Thank you God for everything you have given me.

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment