Saturday, December 24, 2011

Dining Room...All Ready for Christmas Dinner!

I finally got the dining room decorated for Christmas!

I went ahead and set up for dinner as well.  I am hosting my family this year...there will be 15 of us in all.

Here is my table all ready to go:



My epsom salt centerpiece I made:



...and the decorations on the piano





I really wanted to paint my walls red before Christmas, but I did not get to it.  Wouldn't that look good with all the white and silver decorations?  Maybe it will be done for next year!

Is Christmas coming fast for you?  Are you able to do everything you were hoping for?  Not me!  It is easy for me to get bogged down in everything that has to be done that I forget to take a moment to

PAUSE......

and remember the Reason for this Busy Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment