Thursday, December 29, 2011

Relaxing Christmas?

Did you have a relaxing Christmas?  Were you able to focus on Christ?

I wish I could say that I did, but that is simply not the case.  My Christmas was highly stressful!  I stayed up till 6am Christmas morning and have been trying to catch up since then!

Yesterday, during my brief quiet time, I read that I need to depend on Christ's strength and trust him in every situation.  Living this way I will do less but accomplish more! 

That was just what I needed! 

His strength is made perfect in my weakness!  So, why do I constantly try to rely on myself? 

God forgive me for relying on myself...help me to rely on your strength to get through this day....Amen.

Philippians 4:13  I can do all things through him who gives me strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment