Monday, December 5, 2011

More Pinspiration

More Holiday Inspiration from Pinterest!

Jingle Bell Napkin Rings

My Inspiration:

Pinned Image
http://www.thisandthatcreative.com/2010/12/jingle-bell-napkin-rings.html

Here's my project:

I couldn't find any cheap napkin rings to glue my bells on, so I just started gluing the bells to each other to make a circle.


Here's how it looks with my table placesetting:



If I had my choice, I would have all white dishes with my red chargers, but these dishes were given to me, so I will try to be content with them.  Once I get the rest of my dining room done I will show the entire table made up.


Gift tag ornaments

My inspiration:
Pinned Image
http://www.positivelysplendid.com/2011/10/personalized-christmas-ornaments-swell.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%253A+PositivelySplendid+%2528Positively+Splendid%2529

I am using them as gift tags, so I used names on the ornaments:

I used 1/2 of the plactic ornaments available at Hobby Lobby for $.99, foamboard and letter stickers.  I also already had the smaller ribbon, so I used that.  I like the look of the large ribbon so I may replace it, but I had the small, and I think it works well as the gift tag. 

I will be making more of these for the girls in my small group! 

  

(Please excuse my pictures - I have lost my camera and these were taken from my phone.)

2 comments:

  1. You are so creative! Thanks for sharing:) I found you from Boerman Ramblings. I love the name of your blog.

    I also want to invite you to be a part of my first giveaway!
    http://the-life-of-faith.blogspot.com/2011/12/jewelry-giveaway.html

    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faith you are so sweet! I just became a follower of your blog and entered your giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete